We are GMDN Agency
Company Registration Number: 05392271
Charity Registration Number: 1154418
Our registered office is Hampden House, Monument Park, Chalgrove, Oxford, Oxfordshire, England, OX44 7RW.
We have appointed a representative in the EU. You can contact them by post at Taylor Vinters Europe Limited, Clifton House, Fitzwilliam Street Lower, Dublin, D02 XT91, Ireland, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
- When you register as a licensee member of the GMDN Agency. When you register as a licensee member of the GMDN Agency, we will collect your name, address, company details (including website information) email and financial details (including debit or credit card details). We collect these details in order to take steps to enter into a contract with you and sign you up as a licensee member.
- When you attend one of our events. When you attend one of our events, we will usually collect your name, address, email address and phone number. We collect this information because it’s in our legitimate interests to know who’s attending our events.
Where you attend one of our events we may take pictures or videos of you. We do this as we have a legitimate interest to promote our work. You can opt out of having your photo taken in this way both when you attend our events and at any time by contacting us at Contact Us.
- When you apply for a job with us. When you enter into the recruitment process with us we may collect your name, contact details, recruitment information (e.g. right to work documentation and references), qualifications, accreditations, psychometric test results and any additional information we may receive from our recruitment partners.
We will use your personal information to assess your suitability for our available roles. We do this to perform a contract or to take steps at your request, before entering into a contract. Where we process your right to work documentation, we will do so to comply with our legal obligations.
- When you contact us. When you contact us either by phone, email, on our user portal or via our website Contact Us page with general queries, we will usually collect your name and contact details, because it’s in our legitimate interest to make sure we can properly respond to your query.
- When you receive our news updates. We will handle your personal information (such as your name and email address) to provide you with our news updates in line with any preferences you have told us about.
When we send you our news updates because you have opted-in to receive them, we rely on your consent to contact you. If you have not opted-in and we send you our news updates emails, we do this because of our legitimate interest to promote our business.
You can unsubscribe from our updates at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails, by emailing Contact Us or by logging into your account via the portal and updating your subscriptions.
- On social media. When you connect with us on social media we will process your handle, name and email address under our legitimate interest to respond to your comments and queries promptly.
- If our business is sold. We process your personal information for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer. If you object to our use of your personal information in this way, the buyer of our business may not be able to provide services to you.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
- Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of the contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers to assist us with the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Promotional events and marketing organisations, we do not sell data for marketing purposes, but may share your data with an event organiser. We will always tell you before (usually on the event registration form) and you will be given the chance to opt-out before we do this.
- Prospective buyers of our business under our legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer
WHERE IS MY DATA STORED?
We store your data in the United Kingdom in an encrypted form with a third-party host.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as we need it. Your data is usually deleted after 7 years, unless we are required to keep it for longer to comply with our legal, accounting or regulatory requirements.
In some circumstances we may carefully anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, and we may use this anonymised information indefinitely without notifying you. We use this anonymised information to analyse our programmes and support other similar programmes around the world.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS UNDER DATA PROTECTION LAWS?
You have various other rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to:
- access your personal data (also known as a “subject access request”);
- correct incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you;
- ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you;
- ask us to restrict our handling of your personal data;
- ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party;
- object to how we are using your personal data; and
- withdraw your consent to us handling your personal data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with us or the Information Commissioner’s Office, the supervisory authority for data protection issues in England and Wales. If you are based outside of England and Wales, you may find your relevant supervisory authority by contacting your own government department responsible for data privacy.
Please keep in mind that privacy law is complicated, and these rights will not always be available to you all of the time.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS AND MORE DETAIL
Your feedback and suggestions on this policy are welcome.
We’ve worked hard to create a policy that’s easy to read and clear. But if you feel that we have overlooked an important perspective or used language which you think we could improve, please let us know by email at Contact Us