The 12th annual UDI Conference continues to be the platform where Healthcare industry stakeholders gather to stay informed about the latest developments in UDI implementation, enabling technology, regulatory updates, Provider momentum, and Global expansion.
There is so much activity happening around UDI! The UDI Conference provides a knowledge sharing environment to explore and discuss the evolution of UDI. Collective problem solving is shared during the interactive sessions where the challenges, issues, progress & resources for ongoing UDI implementation, both within the US and internationally, will take place.
• Take advantage of the UDI Boot Camp delivered by the FDA UDI Team.
• Delve into the EU MDR & IVDR requirements in the 1/2 day Workshop.
• Receive the latest regulatory instructions for Class I medical device manufacturers facing compliance in September 2020.
• Break through the CHAOS of the expanding Global UDI-related initiatives.
• Understand the influence of UDI across the healthcare eco-system.
• Investigate technology solutions in the exhibit hall.
Subject matter experts and solution providers are available, both formally and informally, during the event to provide targeted guidance, recommendations and resources.
GMDN Members Receive $100 Savings:
Simply enter “GMDN” in the discount code field during registration to instantly save $100! Team registrations are always encouraged. If 2 or more from the same company are planning to attend, contact email@example.com to get a discount code. (Please note: only one discount code may be applied per registrant.)
As a way to provide an opportunity for all interested in UDI to participate in the annual event and join the dialogue, we have a number of Scholarships available for those who have a limited budget for conference registration. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.
Register today at http://www.udiconference.com/UDI_Conference/registration/
For additional conference details and the most up-to-date information, please visit http://www.udiconference.com/UDI_Conference/
For information on the FDA UDI Regulation & GUDID Guidance, visit www.FDA.gov/UDI