The UDI Conference is the annual industry gathering for medical device manufacturers, distributors, and hospitals to convene to learn about, and understand, the UDI Regulation and the Global UDI Database (GUDID).
Features of the 2018 UDI Conference will include:
• Role of FDA in UDI adoption and the growing commitment by industry groups
• How UDI impacts customer relationships, market positioning, and operational efficiencies
• The influence of UDI across the healthcare eco-system; from point of manufacture, to point of consumption, and downstream to the clinical registries
• UDI-related standards development in multiple industries and global UDI harmonization efforts
• Stakeholder activities concentrated on the quality, usefulness, accuracy, and management of the data within the GUDID
• Public-private collaboration and pilot programs underway, such as AHRMM’s Learning UDI Community (LUC), that will share best practices, infrastructure improvements, new processes and growth opportunities, and activities driving UDI implementation expansion.
You can also explore the technology behind UDI in the exhibits area where you can learn about the solutions for your UDI implementation.
New this year – Poster Board Displays!
In order to provide an extension of the educational and networking opportunities offered at the annual UDI Conference, a Poster Board Display area will be featured this year to showcase progressive and innovative UDI-related implementations and pilot programs/activities that highlight how UDI has proven results and benefits in real-world applications.
A Call for Posters is issued to Medical Device Manufacturers, Medical Device Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Providers (hospitals), industry trade organizations and educational institutions. (Note: Solution providers (vendors) are not permitted to participate, but are encouraged to exhibit at the event). If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Jane Yallum, Event Director, at email@example.com.
The GMDN Agency is a proud sponsor of the conference and has negotiated a $100 discount off published rates. Simply enter “GMDN” in the promotional code field.
Register today at http://www.udiconference.com/UDI_Conference/