As an educational authority on UDI, the 9th annual UDI Conference will once again bring industry stakeholders together with the FDA UDI Team to ensure accurate UDI implementation and continued adoption momentum.
The UDI Conference is THE annual industry gathering for medical device manufacturers, distributors, and hospitals to convene to learn about, and understand, the UDI Regulation and the Global UDI Database (GUDID).
This year's Conference will focus on UDI implementation as well as data quality and data management.
Attend the Conference to:
• Meet with the FDA UDI Team
• Learn how to harness the data in the Global UDI Database (GUDID)
• Understand the requirements for your automatic identification systems
• Create your plan for implementation
• Gain the knowledge & establish resources needed to guide your organization
Teams from the following should attend:
• Medical Device Manufacturers
• Health Care Distributors
• Group Purchasing Organizations
• Hospitals and Health Care Providers
• Health Care Industry Professionals
The UDI-enabling Technologies:
The UDI Regulation requires new/improved systems and processes to efficiently mark/tag equipment, scan device information at various points in its life cycle, and transmit that data to the GUDID and other software systems.
The UDI Conference allows you to interact directly with the FDA UDI team, investigate UDI technology in the exhibit hall, plan your migration path, and network with peers in the healthcare industry in one place, at one time.
If 2 or more from the same company are planning to attend, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a discount code. (Note: only one discount code may be applied.)
Register today at http://www.udiconference.com/UDI_Conference/registration/
For additional conference details and the most up-to-date information, please visit http://www.udiconference.com/UDI_Conference/.